Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Last roadtrip in Ireland

A few days before I left, M and I took a roadtrip down the east coast of Ireland and around to a place called Tramore. We took a few photos, mostly for M's dad since he's from there, and I had a few moments to get them uploaded to yah00! So here it is... Some of them look the same but I am just too lazy to pick and choose.

Been home a couple days now. I'm finally starting to feel normal again. I've had some Santitas white corn chips, which I have to say I was dying for, served with some nice guacamole, which is always fitting down here in Southern Calif0rnia. It's good to be back.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 29, 2005 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Great pics, as always. Ireland is too beautiful for words.

September 29, 2005 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I'd sure find it hard to leave such a stunningly beautiful place. But then again, there is the white tortilla chips and guacamole to put it into perspective. ;)

September 29, 2005 at 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh, I just can't look at your Ireland photos without having them bring a tear to my eye! You're going to have to update your profile now ;)

September 29, 2005 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Your pics are lovely, as usual. How lucky you've been to experience life there....

September 30, 2005 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger crazymagashi said...

Oh man! The pics are so beatuiful!

September 30, 2005 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home