Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Leaving for the Antrim coast tomorrow

Before we put the house up for sale, we are taking a quick road trip to northern Ireland. I have only been once (to Belfast, when my parents were visiting). This time we are going to follow the coast north of Belfast, I saw it on TV and it looks absolutely stunning. Plus we are going to Giants Causeway as well. I can't wait. It was the one thing I wanted to see before I head home at the end of September.

Looks like we are going to try and sell the place ourselves for a couple weeks (there's a house down the street going on the market, which means if we get a For Sale sign out, we can take advantage of their traffic!), if it doesn't give us what we want, we'll go to a realtor.

See you all on Friday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Northern Ireland should be absolutely stunning... I never made it up there when I was over there but the Giant's Causeway is still on my list of places to see before I die!!

That's getting to be quite a long list...I'd better get cracking...

August 31, 2005 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I was starting to worry about you, A. I mean, you'd been home for nearly a month straight! lol

August 31, 2005 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Pictures????

September 2, 2005 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home