Saturday, September 10, 2005

GOT THE RING!!! Holy crap!

Last night M and I went to dinner... We'd gotten a gift cert from some friends for our engagement to a place not too far from home. We hadn't been able to get in contact with the place for a few weeks but finally made reservations for last night. In between our scrumptious dinner (he had steak, I had monkfish - gorgeous!) and our dessert, he put the little box on the table. I put the ring on - it looks as cool as I remember it... It was weird taking my thick silver band off my middle left finger (it wouldn't look good next to the shiny new platinum) because I've worn it there for 15 years... But it isn't taking me too long to get used to it. When I can find what we did with the digital camera (cleaning too much because we've been showing the house), I will take a photo and post it.

Oh, and we've had 5 or 6 people look at the house and a few more coming today! Just waiting for someone to make a darn offer!!! They've all loved it (so they say)...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, A... I'm sure it's absolutely stunning on you--I'm so happy for all that has happened with you, and I know that even better things are coming :) I can't wait to see a pic!

September 10, 2005 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Pictures, lady, PICTURES! How exciting.

I remember when I wore my ring for the first time...

Hmmmm, me thinks this will be a blog entry.

Muah ha ha ha ha

September 10, 2005 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home