Thursday, September 15, 2005

V1SA Interview today

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Ah, feel much better now. I had a tough time getting to sleep last night, thinking of all the questions we could get asked but now I just have to let it go. Of course, it's pissing rain outside just to make us feel more doomed! lol (Does that mean the sun will come out later when we are successful? :))

Anyhow, I will check in on Friday and let everyone know how it went. We will be drinking tonight whether successful or not!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Good luck!

September 15, 2005 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Wishing you the BEST of luck girlie.

September 15, 2005 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Girl said...

Liquid Sunshine is all it is. The soft day :)
Good luck.

September 15, 2005 at 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed, girl!! I can't wait to hear how it goes...

September 16, 2005 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

soooo since I know how it went, I'll be good and keep it to myself, but I want to hear more than just one sentence!

(((((hugs)))))

September 16, 2005 at 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home