Monday, October 10, 2005

Back and busy as ever

Just a quick post to say I'm still alive. I got to Seatt1e last Tuesday and I don't have internet connection long enough to do what I need to do and blog. Now I found a funky little wireless coffee shop and I can have my coffee AND get online for free. But I still don't have a lot of time. Funny how that is.

What I've done since I've been here:
-found a gym and started working out on trial membership. jury is still out on this one.
-gotten an offer of a contract job from my old boss in the Bay Area to do some work for her.
-met my next door neighbors in my new house and are they cool?!
-changed addresses on everything, joined Costco, called about car insurance
-went to the cabin this past weekend with my roomie and her boyfriend
-got my library card (one hour free internet at the library, til I get my house set up!)

Gosh, it doesn't sound like much. Huh. I have felt really busy! Still much more to do, so not a lot of time for being online. I just wanted to let you all know I was still alive!

8 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Sounds like you're getting settled! I hope we get together sometime after I"m back from Oklahoma (and healthy, of course!)

October 11, 2005 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger monica said...

yup, sounds like you're doing "good!"

:) We'll most definitely be looking forward to the next update!

October 11, 2005 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger Girl said...

getting the west coast shoes back in gear then!

October 11, 2005 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger E in Oz said...

So cool watching this all unfold so perfectly for you guys! :-)

October 11, 2005 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Ah, the joys of suburbia.

Glad to hear that things are going so well for you guys.

October 11, 2005 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Sounds terrific! You're getting stuff done, while enjoying yourself too! Way to go!

I'll be near you in just a few days, now...

I hear it's supposed to rain.
;-)

xo

October 12, 2005 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger crazymagashi said...

Mmmmm coffee sounds good right now. Ah! There is some brewing in the kitchen. Score!

Sounds like you're having fun being back in the states.

I love getting new library cards....

October 12, 2005 at 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now I feel lazier than I already did, lol. I moved 6 days ago and I haven't gotten that much done!

Course, sans car that's a little difficult, but I am sure I will catch up with ya!

Glad your neighbors are great, and that you're settling in!

October 14, 2005 at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home