Saturday, August 13, 2005

My god, it's working!

Yesterday we had a two or three. Sure, yah, we had to help the little guys over the edge. I had put out a small plastic container, tupperware style, right where the grass meets the bark we put in. I put it lower so it would be nose-level (do they have noses) if they came upon it. There would be no climbing. It was funny because M and I went out every hour or so to check.

This morning I woke up. There must be 10 slugs in the little 4 inch by 4 inch container!! None on the plants, by the way. WOO HOO!!!

I think it's the Carlsberg beer. I should call them and tell them their beer works great at slug bait. But M would probably not like that. He almost had a heart attack when I told him I put his last Carlsberg in (don't worry, there's still Stella Artois, I didn't take his last beer!)

RG, I know all about the slugs at home.... I'll be using plenty of beer there as well! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous G said...

2 comments:

ewwwwwww, SLUGS!

Mmmmmmm, BEER!

:-D

August 15, 2005 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home