Friday, February 18, 2005

darn it!

The night I arrived my throat was a little scratchy. Yesterday, it was plain sore every time I swallowed. It felt like I was trying to get a cold! I ran to the health food store and bought some echinacea/goldenseal - sometimes if you catch it right away and start boosting your immune system, you can avoid the cold. I felt not 100 percent all day, still scratchy throat, symptoms moving around my head but not getting bad. I woke up early today, a little jetlagged I think, my head feels huge yet my throat doesn't hurt and my nose isn't runny. Apparently, it's all hanging out in my brain! LOL And I get to fly again today! This could get ugly. :)

R, I love hearing the rain outside. It hasn't really rained at home much so I'm not too upset with this quality rainstorm we are getting.. I'm waving back at ya. How far are you from Danville? That's where I am when I get back. Sorry i haven't been commenting - i read your posts of late but i was unable to comment to your blog specifically. Weird.

anonymous G, i hope you get your surgery scheduled.. that's more important than meeting me for wine. maybe the next time i am around. here's hoping and wishing you success in surgery - you already got it in life. ;) So glad you have D.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

~~~feel better!!~~~

lol, I'm 19 whole miles from Danville, being a Livermoron.

~~~healthy vibes~~~ and go easy on the goldenseal part, you don't want to spend your whole trip in the loo.

February 18, 2005 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wow. Hope you are feeling better...and that you survived the flights.

February 22, 2005 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home