Thursday, February 03, 2005

He's home!

...after three days away. I'm always happy to get him back. :) We both commented on the fact that I have now been here for 5 months. Exactly. I love that he remembers. He's good that way!!

I made my first acupuncture appointment. I felt a little weird calling, it's always a little strange telling a stranger what's wrong with your bowels. ;) Anyhow, he's also an herbalist so I feel confident with these two things together, I should get my yin and yang sorted and feel better in no time. I'll keep you posted.

No plans for the weekend really. We talked about date night tomorrow night. It's been a week or two since we've been out. I'd like a nice dinner out and a few pints (or wine) or something like that. It's just fun to get out once in a while! We do spend a lot of time at home, which is fine, I love cooking most nights and I love snuggling on the couch with him. Sometimes you just need to go out though!

That's all for now.. I'll write more this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I agree on the going out. We're homebodies, and sometimes we dread the fact that we've made reservations somewhere. But then once we get out, we're so glad we did.

Date night is fun. :)

February 7, 2005 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home