Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I think I've finally got this figured out!!

Thanks R, for suggesting Photobucket. I'm getting the hang of it finally, which means I will be able to post some photos of my trip to Killarney from Valentine's Day. (and later, I'll be able to post photos of our 'cappuccino' walls for those interested parties. ;))

I love taking photos of gateways and doors. Here are two.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love the long days now. Finally, I'm getting some energy back (seems like I get low during the equinox times, I've figured out). We have been getting up early again (this time with no problems) and walking in the mornings. It feels good, even if it's been rainy again. Then the evenings... it's 6pm and still light out. Because Ireland is so far north, as the days wear on, it stays light later and later. Even in summer, there's still some lightness at 11pm! It's great. I DO look forward to summer here. But for now, it's nice to see the sun still shining at 6pm, time to have another walk or something. It definitely keeps the spirits up. Even after spending the whole days painting!

That's all for now. Heading out for a bit of Indian food later. At probably the best Indian place I've eaten at. I'm very excited about it!

p.s. thanks to rg and r for your insights about the miscarriage. i haven't heard anything since then, i hope they are doing okay..

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

These are absolutely beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them with the world (or at least the blog community).

I know what you mean about the longer days. It's great to see the sun still shining so late in the afternoon - and to know that the days will only get longer for quite a while.

March 22, 2005 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Those pictures are BEAUtiful. Wow.... I might have to print them off.

Thanks for sharing.

March 23, 2005 at 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home