Thursday, March 17, 2005

Help..

Sorry, trying to work out the posting of photos.. I just don't get enough computer time to work this all out. I have Hello/Picasa, I want to have more than one photo in a post but I can't figure out how to get the link to other photos, to bring it into here. I just need to some time to figure it out... In the meantime, I will tell you that this is a little stone cottage that we passed on this tiny, one lane (our car was almost too big for the lane) road that drove through the mtns outside Killarney.. our dream home (after cleaned up and remodeled of course!)




Now I'm off to see what else I can do with these photos.. Sorry for the suspense!!! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

what isn't working? I see the picture. I just wonder now what the picture is of?

March 16, 2005 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Yo, grrrrl....

What? What's not working? I'm hanging here..

March 16, 2005 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

I used to use Hello/Picasa, but I really disliked the way it worked. Now I use photobucket (also free), and all I have to do is upload a photo, then copy/paste the IMG tag into the post. I can do as many in one post as I want.
Just a suggestion!
:)

March 17, 2005 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home