Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm still alive!

Just a quick note. R, thanks for the message yesterday, it was good to hear from you!

I'm winding up my trip now.Staying down in San Diego with my folks. I ended up with a sinus infection in Hawaii. I felt fine except for my throat (ended up with laryngitis). After spending $500 with doctors visits and medication, I was able to fly home. After a week, the cold is finally in my head and I'm ready to go home. Still on antibiotics and nasal spray. What a fun trip! LOL

I'll write more soon. I just wanted you all to know I'm thinking of you and hope you are well.

4 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Thinking of you too! Hope you're having fun! :)

March 2, 2005 at 2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't had my surgery, yet.
(ugh..) we SHOULD've met for wine.
ugh, again.

can't wait to read all about your trip.

hugs,
Anonymous G

March 2, 2005 at 4:16 AM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

Take care of you.
I forget when you'll be home again.
Too bad we couldn't meet up...maybe we'll drag you back out and take a quick drive down the coast and *force* anonymous G out for a glass of wine, lol.
B had expressed a desire to meet you, too.
thinking of you, and hoping you're feeling ok now.
hugs

March 4, 2005 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I was worried about you for a little while there - despite the fact that I don't know you.

Glad to hear that you are getting better. Hope the rest of the trip is enjoyable.

March 10, 2005 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home