Monday, March 14, 2005

Where did my energy go?

Whoa! The last 3 days have been very, very, VERY low energy. I'm dragging. I can't even explain it. I know, I know... I was sick while I was traveling and then I had houseguests, while I still wasn't recovered.. Now I've had 3 days to rest and relax and I feel like crap! I think it's probably from lack of exercise, even though we've been taking walks daily, maybe it's from the chinese herbs my acupuncturist gave me.. who knows? All I DO know is that I haven't felt this way for a long time and I don't like it. I don't have any mo-ti-va-tion. Sigh.

I'm trying to work on eating differently. I'm sure all of this feeling, along with the trouble losing weight is due to the fact my system isn't working efficiently. I've only been to the acupuncturist twice, this last time he did some things to clear my cold and phlegm so it wasn't even to do with my digestion. But I think we need to get started on it and get started on it fast. I don't like the way I am feeling. It's only 8pm and I'm so tired if I went to lay down right now, I'd be asleep immediately. In fact, that sounds like a great idea. I'll write more tomorrow.. Good night!

2 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

You're back! Woohoo!

Don't ya think that maybe the no energy is your body forcing you to rest some more? You've been on the go-go-go for how long?

Give yourself a few more days of rest and I bet you'll be back in the saddle again.

PS- thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. The session was better than I could have hoped and I'm going to blog about it today or tomorrow. Everyone (except me) was right.

((((((((((you)))))))))

March 15, 2005 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Hey there! Glad to see you're up and about... take care of yourself!

March 15, 2005 at 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home