Wednesday, March 23, 2005

LOL

I now know that my online life is having as much of an impact these days as my daily life. I had a dream last night with R, her mom and B, even though I've never met any of them! R was having a bad day and I was with her mom, trying to keep things under some control (I don't know exactly what we were trying to keep under control, mind you). Then B arrived on the scene, R introduced us and he gave me a big hug like he knew exactly who I was. While he was hugging me, he asked me to tell him truthfully how R was doing. He was really friendly and seemed quite thrilled to meet me for some reason. LOL This is where I was when I started getting snuggled in the morning hours before we woke up. I'm not sure why I had this dream but R, if you read this, you are in my thoughts!! ;)

I s'pose it could've been all the fumes I've been inhaling from the undercoat and gloss we are using to paint the trim, doors and doorways.

Jigga, thanks for posting yesterday, I'm glad to know you are alive even though you aren't blogging right now. I hope you are doing okay. You have a lot of online readers looking for you! :) But you probably know that.

RG, I'll definitely post some more if you like them enough to print. There might be some others that you'd be interested in.

Last night's Indian meal was gorgeous. I happen to love this place because, besides the food being great, the service is incredible. I suppose I wouldn't notice so much except that normally when we go out, the service isn't great. It downright sucks, the people working are usually so unfriendly. I try to make an effort when we eat out, to look the server in the eye and ask 'how are YOU?' when we sit down and they come by to take our order. I get a grumbling answer at best and it doesn't manage to improve the service. Not that I'm trying to get better service, to be honest, I'm trying to make a connection.. But this Indian place, with native Indian servers (all men), is great. They are friendly, efficient and beside themselves to get you whatever you need and more. It makes me happy to pay for a meal like that. And we just don't get them too often here.

I don't know how well this will turn out. This was a lovely bridge somewhere in Killarney. (Sorry I can't be more descriptive than that.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A photo of the coast and the lighthouse on the ring of Kerry. The scenery was amazing!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with RG. I LOVE when you post pictures...I enjoy them so much.

hugs to you, A

~Anonymous G

March 23, 2005 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and P.S.
I've dreamed about my online friends several times!
I think it just shows how "real" we all are...

~Anonymous G

March 23, 2005 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

I had to wait to comment until I shared this with my B. Because I knew he'd laugh his head off, like I did. Especially considering the less than pleasant week I've had.

He found it entertaining that women all over the world are dreaming about him (my phrase)

And I'll add my appreciation for the pictures. I love seeing any pics on blogs but these are really great!

March 24, 2005 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home