Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The child debate..

I found this story on Yah00 this morning... Also, I forgot to mention that both Spain and Italy are in similar minds for different reasons. In Spain, the generation that is mine and slightly younger apparently is CFBC because they are enjoying their lives too much the way they are. And I guess in Italy, the child bearing age is much higher, people live at home til they are my age and have children much later than we do at home, which kind of leads to smaller family sizes..

Just a quick note between my regularly written posts, for those who are interested.. :))

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 17, 2005 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Oh! He used a real name! Is that allowed?

May 18, 2005 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger E in Oz said...

hehee well Ian, you know that E is not my real name. You know my real name is Penelope, Princess of Light and Wonderment. E's just easier for everyone to remember and it takes less time to type. hehehe

May 19, 2005 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I love this blog. It's both entertaining and informational -- all in one easy to use package! Great job!

P.S. Good catch on my using the real name, Ian. Thanks for the enlightenment, E.

May 19, 2005 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

I know you're out of town, but I went ahead and tagged you in the round of "book tag" that's going on at the moment.

The instructions are very simple, answer the 4 questions and tag 5 new
people on your blog. That's it - enjoy!

1. Total number of books I've owned
2. The last book I bought
3. The Last Book I read
4. 5 books that mean something to me
5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals

This one looked like one that you might enjoy! xo

May 24, 2005 at 3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home