Sunday, July 17, 2005

Short note...

If anyone is still even checking up on this anymore.... lol

After 2 plus weeks in Seatt1e, we have bought a house and changed the course of our next few months together. But we have a home together, a start together and I'm looking forward to that future... Now we just have to get him over here! LOL

I'll have to change the title of my blog to Living Seatt1e-ish or something like that.

Heading home in a few days, maybe I'll be able to say more before then. Maybe not. There is still more to write.

6 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I'm still checking and all I can say is "OH BOY!"

I can't wait!

No worries about not hooking up while you were here. I know how that goes. WE'll have plenty of time to do that when you're here for good.

July 18, 2005 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

But..but...but...i have so many questions!!!

:-)

so happy for you & M, A....

and i miss hearing from you! so glad you checked in.

but...details, i want DETAILS!

July 18, 2005 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger monica said...

SHE's ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!!

When can we see some pics of the new house? :D

Travel safely and take care!

July 19, 2005 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Congratulations! Welcome back to the States. You couldn't have picked a better place to live.

July 19, 2005 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

..than Seattle, I mean. Not the U.S.

Boy that sounded ultra-patriotic and stupid. Ireland is great. Really. So is Italy. And England. And lots of other places. Really...I'm not just saying that. I swear...

I'll shut up now.

July 19, 2005 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Joe seems to have typical boy-style foot in mouth disease. hehehe

And of course we're all still checking up on here! I was expecting a huuuuge post about your news. *taps desk impatiently*

...I can wait.... hehe

July 21, 2005 at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home