Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hi. My name is A and I'm an....

alcoholic.... Just kidding... (although I'm not sure that R and her B would agree! LOL)

Seriously. We had them over for dinner last night as they were down in So Cal and I proceeded to drink far more wine than a person needs to! LOL I think the rule is when you are meeting people, you should retain some sort of sense of reality in the evening, but my hosting skills went out the window at about 11pm, methinks! (Sorry R and B!)

But I know M and I had a great time laughing and chatting with them and it's wonderful to now put a face with a name I have known online for a while. They are a lovely couple and it's lovely to see them 'in love'. Yay!! It was fun.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh YAY, it sounds like great fun! I'm so happy for you 4! (and just an eensy bit, slightly jealous for myownself)

*crossing stuff* for next week...

xoxo ~Anonymous G

June 18, 2005 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Oh, I am SOOOOO jealous!!

Someone, please come visit me!! LOL. Yeah, with all the lovely freak weather and my messed up love life. :)

Well, maybe when I'm back in Hawaii...

June 18, 2005 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

~Randygirl blushes~

Thank you so very much! We had a great time, I've posted on the board (with pictures, let me know if you want me to pull them, they are NOT the best pictures I've ever taken, lol, you should see the ones I didn't include!) and in the morning I'll be blogging.

Soooo sleepy!
(and I'M crossing everything for next week, too!)

June 19, 2005 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Is it even possible to drink too much good wine?

Hope y'all are enjoying yout trip back to the states. Can't wait to read more about it.

You should think about taking a tour to visit all of your bloggies. We could sell t-shirts and everything! :-)

June 20, 2005 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger E in Oz said...

I think you ALL (including the other commenters) should come visit me...all at once. LOL

June 22, 2005 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger monica said...

LOL,E, is that an invite? Hahahahaha

June 23, 2005 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home