Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Going away again...

My friends have arrived from California and tomorrow we are on the road again. Four girls in a Subaru Legacy, driving on the other side of the road. As I am the only one familiar with driving on the other side of the car, I won't be getting to drink too much Guinness this trip! lol

I just wanted to let you know I'd be out of town until next Wednesday. In the meantime, my birthday will pass (37th!) and escrow is meant to close as well. I hardly have time for a road trip. :) But I better enjoy it as this probably will be my last hop around Ireland this year.

Everyone have a great week and I'll see you on the flip side.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous G said...

Oh, Wow! Sounds like great fun. Have a wonderful time!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

xoxo

July 27, 2005 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Wow- that sounds like a TOTAL blast!

Happy birthday, dear "A", happy birthday to you!

July 27, 2005 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Happy Birthday, A. Here's wishing that your 37th year will be the best of your life!

July 27, 2005 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

I decided to hold off on my birthday wishes until today, the 29th.

Have a lovely, happy birthday, enjoy the day!

Looks like your 37th year is starting out beautifully, isn't it? ;)
xo

July 29, 2005 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home