Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Anybody want to talk?

A lot of you talk about chatting together and I have no one's IM accounts (maybe there's a reason for that! LOL) . I'm wondering if anyone would like to chat occasionally and if so, maybe you could email me your chat information? There may be a small chance that I'd be online the same time as anyone else but it would be fun to 'talk' and find out a little more about you ladies. You've become my surrogate family and I appreciate you all. That's all for today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

You've got mine, though, right? It's in my signature on the board.

December 15, 2004 at 2:55 AM  
Blogger E in Oz said...

I emailed you mine.
E :-)

December 15, 2004 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

R, I'm afraid I don't know how to find yours from the LDR site. I haven't been on chat there ever. Is the yahoo address you use to send me email?

E, I didn't receive an email from you...

For someone with an IT background, I can be really dim about this chat thing. LOL

December 15, 2004 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I'm not on IM, I joined for a while with Anonymous G, but I'm never on anymore. Probably a good thing. I have enough things to keep me from doing what I *should* be doing!

xoxo

December 15, 2004 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Yeah, I got a bounce message this morning. Oh well.
My IM is musekalliope (at) yahoo dot com. That's not my regular email addy anymore, so I don't really mind putting it on here.

December 15, 2004 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

well I meant that when I post anything to the board, at the end it says my first name and then "yahoo IM:" in pretty font and color. Because I have a very boring signature. lol
but I can allude to it here. It's my first name, then w, then 13
but all pushed together.
I'm actually signed into chat for the majority of the day, because I log in on my cell (B's cell service is horrid so if he can't get me by phone he IMs me).
R

December 16, 2004 at 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home