Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I have to laugh...

So here I am... I have hours and hours during the day when I can be online, reading blogs, writing my blog, chatting with friends. And my blog buddies have been mostly silent!! Life is so unfair! LOL Anyhow, I hope you are all doing well, feeling better, makin' luv. (((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

I spent last evening reading how to make changes to my blog. You may have noticed a few. I want to add a sidebar similar to R's, so R... would you mind if i stole some of your source code? (I thought I should ask first... ) I downloaded Mozilla. I love the way this looks sooooo much better than IE. I like seeing my Yahoo email in it too. I don't know what it is but it's better. Yep, I keep accidently clicking the IE button before the Mozilla button but that's just a habit that needs to be changed.

Hopefully I'll be able to change things around a bit, keep getting it prettier or funkier or whatever. So I apologize in advance if you see things like this just so I can practice. (I hope that works!) Anyhow, it's nice to have the time to play around.. maybe I'll eventually get around to mostlyrisible (decided not to put the link here since I haven't asked in advance if that's okay) and having my own website that I've created. When I buy the laptop (if I can get logged into Dell's website, darnit!), I'll have the ability to play around all day, if I want. :)

So, that's all for this post. I'll write another one with different stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

Go ahead, steal code all you want. I stole my drop down archive box, after all.
Anyway, you've got mail.
:)

January 26, 2005 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home