Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Photos of Italy

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been online, I have a friend visiting and we've been playing around in Dublin, drinking much beer and flirting with boys. My friend actually has a date tonight with someone we met on Friday night! The Irish are wonderful..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I will add the link to the photos I uploaded from Italy. Nothing too exciting but lots of beautiful scenery. This photo I added was a little artwork found on one of the walks we did called the Via dell'amore. Hence, the lovers....

Here's some more photos.

I'll write more soon. I've been reading blogs just haven't been doing much else. monica, hugs to you girl, sounds like you are going through some sh1t. I've been sending you positive vibes although I know you got it covered. Take care all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh, thanks for the show, A.

just beautiful. sighh.....

xox
~Anonymous G

May 31, 2005 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

Worth the wait! How very lovely!

:) I can't wait to find out what part of Italy I'll be in this summer!

(ps, go to statcounter dot com and you can get a free statcounter account which will give you some html code to put in your template and you can track your readers. It makes me feel more secure because a) I'm up around 80 daily readers now, which makes me extra careful about identifying details and b) I've found some people I know reading w/o my ok that I don't want to read, asked them not to, and I know they've gone away, lol.)

hugs, thank you for the lovely lovely photos!

June 1, 2005 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

As always, the pictures are amazing. While I wish I were in Italy at the moment, these pictures are the next best thing.

Great to have you back.

June 1, 2005 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger E in Oz said...

sigh....Italy....me wants to go back....

June 2, 2005 at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home