Thursday, May 26, 2005

When the moon hits your eye...

like a big pizza pie, that's AMORE! ;)

Hi all, I'm back. This is a very quick one. I have so much to say but no time to write it. I have a friend arriving in town tomorrow but may be able to download photos and give a brief description at some point this weekend.

Suffice it to say, it was a great, much needed trip. It was great to spend time with my niece, regardless of how I feel personally about having kids. It was great travelling (traveling? it looks wrong spelled either way!) around by train, reminded me of backpacking through Europe when I was in college only we had more money this time. LOL We saw some beautiful places and it was nice because I spent a good part of 6 months living in Italy when I was 20 and this time I went to places we didn't hit then. I loved it.

Looking forward to our next trip. Heading out to the States in two weeks time. Possibly searching out a new home!

Talk to you all soon. I hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to get onto your blogs to say HI..

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Great to see you again and I'm glad that your trip was so enjoyable. Can't wait to see the pics (as always) and to hear more about it.

Friends visiting....constant travel...possible move back to the States...you're the busiest person ever. :-)

May 26, 2005 at 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's back, she's back!

We've missed ya...and you're gonna have a heck of a time catching up with all of us. (I'd say catch up with, er, 'Monica' first, lol)

Can't wait to hear ALL about it...
xo,
Randygirl

May 26, 2005 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((((((A))))))))

missed ya'!! sounds like a grand adventure - and you're on to the next!

i'll just be sitting here, waiting for you to post your pics ;-)

xoxox
~Anonymous G

May 26, 2005 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home