Monday, June 06, 2005

Argh!!!

I have two posts in draft and I'm dawdling with them. One of them is a post of my trip and the other a particular issue that I had on my trip. It's hard to separate the two but eventually I will finish them..

The other day I accidently wiped out my iPod. Sigh. Tomorrow we leave for 6 weeks and I'm now trying to squeeze some music onto it. My friend bought the new Coldplay while she was here, as well as Modest Mouse and Franz Ferdinand, so I even get a little new music to listen too. That almost makes up for the fact that I have to re-do my whole iPod. LOL

We've planned two weeks in Seattle to look around for houses and just basically goof off. The rest of the time we'll be in So. Cal. If anyone located in these two places would like to meet for coffee or something????

Talk to you on the flipside.

4 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Yes yes yes on the Seattle thing! I'll send you my cellphone number via email. Give me a buzz when you get into town. Maybe we all can get together for dinner?

June 6, 2005 at 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be in seattle in august. does that count? :-)

i hope we can meet up in so cal. it all depends upon poor li'l pitiful me...

will you have your laptop? i'll be like RG and email more info.

happy travels! (you really DO get around!)

xox
~Anonymous G

June 6, 2005 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Can't wait to read the additional posts. It's always nice to know that there is more coming from you, especially given your globe-hopping ways. :-)

Sorry about the iPod. I did that once, too. Terribly frustrating. Coldplay just got released here today, and I can't wait to pick it up. Modest Mouse, Coldplay...just when I thought it wasn't possible for you to become any cooler?

June 7, 2005 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

depending on when you're in SoCal, I may be down there. I'll be continuing to 'Drive the Five' up and down over and over, until he buys a place and I move, so...

June 8, 2005 at 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home