Monday, January 10, 2005

Making a list, checking it twice

Let me start out by saying this - our little fostered doggie got a home!! When I went into the animal shelter today, they told me she was adopted the day we brought her back (M said it should make us feel better that we brought her back that day!) by a woman in her 50's. That made me ever so happy!!!

List of things to bring back from the States:

* color photo printer (twice the price in Ireland than in the US)
* laptop? possibility (ditto)
* tortilla chips (2 bags of Mission or Santitas, carry on)
* at least 5 pounds coffee (Starbucks, Peets, Torrafazione, Seattle's best, you get the picture)
* Reese's peanut butter cups (I never ate these at home but have been craving them)
* Pureology (my shampoo and conditioner, the huge bottles)
* M's shampoo and conditioner (dandruff formula that he can't find here)
* Clinique moisturizer and eye liner pencil (again, twice as expensive here)

Other things to do:
* make appointment with my dentist for cleaning

Ok, I know you probably didn't need to know all this but it helps me keep track. LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

MMMMMMmmmmmm.... Peets coffee. My new absolute fave.

Signed,
The coffee addict. ;)

January 10, 2005 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh. Peets? I'll have to give it a try!

Signed,
another coffee addict
~Anonymous G

p.s. which blend?

January 10, 2005 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Major Dickensons blend. Yummity yum yum. No lie. Hands down fave.

January 11, 2005 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Don't know that I've tried that one myself. I usually have the French Roast. (Do they have a Peet's store in the northwest, RG, or do you buy it at Safeway? Online?)

a

January 11, 2005 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home