Thursday, April 07, 2005

My parents HAVE arrived...

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be popping in and out for the next few weeks, probably without any warning. I'll be more likely reading what you all have to say, rather than writing how things are going with me. Hopefully I'll be able to comment but if not, I just want to say that I'll be thinking of you all and hoping that all is well (that includes you Anonymous G, since you don't have a blog).

So far, so good here. Parents think the house looks great. They love M. (how could they not?) And the weather, while not quite being summer, has had it's good moments and ugly ones. The fact that it's had good moments is promising! :)

Take care and I'll write soon. On my new laptop... from my new wireless position on the couch hopefully!!!! Hugs,

6 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Did I miss something? You got a laptop with wireless connection? You're just like me now! woohoo! You'll LOVE IT!

Have fun with the folks, and I'll be thinking about you.

xoxo

April 8, 2005 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Yes, when I was home, I decided to splurge and get a laptop. I didn't order it in time, so my dad had to bring it with him when he came. I also got a wireless router so I can set up a little network. It should be ready to go in May and I may even be able to start taking some online classes or something. WOOHOO! :)

xoxo

April 8, 2005 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

Enjoy the visit, forget about the computer for awhile, then come on back and blog all about it! lol

April 10, 2005 at 2:32 AM  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Just commenting for the sake of it, coz I can, now that I'm back in the Land of Blog.... momentarily, at least.
Hugs,
E

April 12, 2005 at 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

having fun? taking pictures?
lots of smiles and hugs and laughter?
can't wait to hear all about it.
((((A))))

~Anonymous G

April 13, 2005 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Photos of green hills and carts and rural streams...

April 15, 2005 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home