Thursday, April 28, 2005

On the down low...

Eep! (As E would say)

We are looking into the process of the *K1 or '*fiance' visa. Although no official 'engagement' has been set or even asked, we have decided that there is a possibility we will have to do the deed so we can live in the same place. I know, I know.. it doesn't sound very romantic. and that's what HE said. I told him he can surprise me with the 'engagement' in 6 months or whatever but in the meantime, we need to get the paperwork going because it's a lengthy process.

We are not going to tell anyone else (Julie, that includes you, if you are reading this) at this point, for a variety of reasons. But I had to tell SOMEONE and I know y'all won't say anything to anyone I know. ;))

Sigh... In the meantime, we wait to see, if by some twist of fate, we won the green card lottery (i'm sure now that we decided to do this thing, we'll probably get it!). But it never hurts to have a backup plan. I've never won anything in my life. (Oh wait, except for those tickets to see Duran Duran in Mesa Amphitheater in 1991. Only 8 years after I wanted to see them!)

Yippee!

4 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

A and M sittin' in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...first comes love, then comes marriage...

;)

would I be forgiven if I let out a little girlie squeal? I promise I'll do it where no one you know can hear it!

Yay! Yay! And so many hugs!

April 29, 2005 at 2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eep! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!

(that's my girlie squeal!)

;)

the anonymous cnfg

April 29, 2005 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Zoiks!!!

I'm just now catching up- sorry for the delay in commenting.

My engagement wasn't so romantic either... but well, the rest of it was. ;)

April 30, 2005 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Eeep! LOL ;-)

May 2, 2005 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home