Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Photos of Scotland

A few scenes from Scotland. Hopefully you can see what I was trying to capture:


Rush Hour
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Church in Edinburgh
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Edinburgh Castle (it was hard to avoid the ice cream truck in the photo)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Spring Colors come to Edinburgh
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Loch Ness
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Sweetheart Abbey & Cemetary
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I really didn't get too many shots that I was terribly proud of, even though we saw a lot of beautiful places. Edinburgh is one of the prettiest cities I've seen. And clean. I *highly* recommend a visit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Finally! More pictures!

As always, the shots you've posted here are wonderful. Makes me wish I were in Scotland instead of stuck here at my desk. Can't wait until you post the next batch.

May 3, 2005 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Randygirl said...

absolutely beautiful!

Sorry I'm so rushed or I'd say more...but reference the above post, fingers and toes are firmly crossed. ;)

May 4, 2005 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

These are just beautiful! they totally capture what I think of when I think of Scotland (and make me want to go there that much more!)

May 4, 2005 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 words.

Bea-u-ti-ful!

oh, gawd. that's corny. oh, well. LOVE the pictures.

xox
~Anonymous G

May 4, 2005 at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home